Monday, June 30, 2008

Interview went well!

My interview went well. I hope they call soon and let me know if I got the job or not. I have another interview on Wednesday morning. I'm torn between the two jobs. One is full time, and one is part time. I would like to do the part time job, but don't want to have to scrimp on the $. We've been paying off bills over the last couple years and I'd like to keep that up. God will provide the perfect job for me. If I get the full time job, I can listen to books on CD on the way. It is a bit of a commute. The part time job is close to my mom's house.

1 comment:

momof4 said...

Glad the interview went well. Sounds like a tough decision between the two...but which ever job God has in mind for you will be the right one. Sure wish the full time one was closer especially with gas prices. I'll be praying for you.