Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven't had a chance to post much since I had to report to school. Busy, Busy, Busy! I have three students, and am working part time. That is awesome!!!!!!!!! I've had fun planning for them too because they are all very close in ability. Fun, Fun, Fun! Since they are in my room all day, and we're working on periods, I planned an OT period, PT period, and an art/cooking/speech and language period. The OT, PT and SLP are excited to work with me on this plan. :)

The girls are doing great with school. They've gone two days. They were a little bored, but are making some friends, so all is well. :)

Oh, gotta go! I have to go read with Faith. I'll post pictures later. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn had a great start back, too.
I will be working for the Dysart district by mid September. Back to the organized chaos called life.

momof4 said...

Sounds like you are having a great time at your new job! I'm so happy for you. Those are some lucky kids.
Glad to hear the girls are adjusting well to school, minus the bored part. lol 11 more days until mine start. I'm gonna miss them.