Sunday, August 3, 2008

Relaxing weekend away!





Joe and I took a relaxing weekend away, just the two of us. :) It was so wonderful. We went to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort. It was so relaxing and wonderful. We got there Friday night and at dinner at one of their restraunts. YUMMY! Saturday I had a pedicure. This entitled us to use their spa all day. They have an awesome pool the roof of the spa. No kids are allowed up there, so it is quiet and peaceful. It is probably more peaceful in the winter when all of the airconditioners aren't running. We watched the sun set up there, and then sat and enjoyed the evening air. It was very romantic. We are going to do this again for sure! :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, it sounds so romantic. I hope Dan and I can do a cool weekend away before the baby comes along. We may go to NC to a marriage conference at a resort. We have wanted to do that since we married but Dan has always been gone when one came around. Now maybe its possible. :)

momof4 said...

Ah sounds like total bliss! You more then deserve it. I'm glad you two got a chance to some time alone.

P.S. I just gave you an award, come check it out :-)

Angela said...

My sister worked there as a message therapist a few years ago. That being said, I was able to go use all the amenadies. I loved the waterfall that you can stand under, I enjoyed the spa room (can't remember the name of it, but it was so quiet), and I LOVED the roof top pool. I went in October and there were only two people up there, me and someone else. It was quiet and I thought the palm trees up there, along with the cabanas made me feel like I was at a tropical resort. How fun that you were able to do that with Joe :)

Rottilover said...

I'm so glad that you guys got the chance to do that. :) Sounds like a very romantic and relaxing time that both of you deserved!