Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Grattitudes

I haven't done Sunday Grattitudes for a while. I've been worn out! Worn out, worn out. YIKES! I don't know why? I am just working, going to school raising two beautiful little girls and all as a "single" mom. If it weren't for my dad, I'm not sure how I'd be doing this. Glory be the day when Joe, the girls and I will be living together as a family again.

So now for the grattitudes.

1. My happy, healthy niece is doing awesome! And my sister is healing nicely from her c-section too. I'm grateful that she has lots of help from my mom, Dan's mom and Dan. :) I wish I could hold little Sarah. That will have to wait until May when they come for Justin's graduation.

2. I got two more As in my master's program! Yahoo! I've gotten 2 A-s, so I don't have a 4.0 anymore, but pretty dang close. I am just so excited about this. I had a hard time in school. Listening to lectures just wasn't my thing. This on-line learning rocks! :)

3. I have a loving husband who loves me more than anything. He is missing us like crazy. Too bad I couldn't send one of the girls back with him. hehe! But we're all in school and have to stay here.

4. Jamie and Faith are very happy and love each other very much. They play so well together. It sure makes doing my homework that much easier. I'm also happy that they love each other so very much.

I have to get back to my homework. I have to read, read, read. :) Thanks for reading!

No comments: