Sunday, March 29, 2009

A week in the life...

Life had been crazy. So I thought I'd give you a little picture into my life, along with the girls' life, as they are a huge part of my life. :)

Monday: Piano lessons for Jamie and some reading for school. Help Faith with her homework for 1-2 hours.

Tuesday: Run errands, and some reading for school. Help Faith with her homework for 1-2 hours.

Wednesday: Help Faith with homework for 1 hour, run and get fast food. Then we go to AWANA and Bible study.

Thursday: Read for school, homework with Faith for 1-2 hours.

Friday: stay after school and plan for the next week. And then relax with the girls.

Saturday: Laundry and homework

Sunday: Church and homework.

Wow! When I'm done with my Master's I'll have loads of time to scrapbook, cross stitch, read, etc. :)

No comments: