Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2 more weeks, and 4 more weeks

I have 2 more weeks of the current class I'm taking. I have a ton of work to do for it. And yesterday I totally didn't feel like doing it. OI!

We have 4 more weeks of school here. The last 2 weeks will be just fluff and stuff because we'll have progress reports in already, and all of our other paper work done. So that will be me packing and the kids reading. I'm mean, I'll still make them work. :)

Other than that, nothing else is going on. There really isn't time to do anything else besides pack! :) Oh, Jamie's last piano lesson is next week as well. She's bummed. She likes her teacher. We'll have to find a teacher as soon as we get to Portland.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Things sound like they are really picking up. Things are going to be getting pretty crazy. :) I'm praying the transition is a smooth one and you can stay cool as a cucumber when you feel more like a red hot peperoni. ;)