Sunday, April 5, 2009

One more week done!

The girls and I are getting excited to go home. And to live with daddy again! He might be home in June now. That would be nice. We'll go straight home to Portland with him right away then. We think.

We had an uneventful week. Same old, same old. The nieces stayed over night for the weekend. That was fun. My niece, Tatum, is growing up so she isn't as much work as she was before. She's also able to play with the other girls better. It was great. Of course all this happens right before we leave. :)

Joe was "jet setting" all over Europe this weekend. He went to Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg. They saw where Patton is buried, along with over 5,000 other soldiers. It was very surreal for him to see. He also saw a German Car show, as in a car show in Germany, not a car show with just German cars. Pretty cool. I got a new picture of him to put on my wallpaper too, so that is nice.

My sister is doing well with her baby. The baby needs to let her sleep longer at night. Too bad. My sister is so tired.

I hope you all have a great, great week!

No comments: