Saturday, January 27, 2007

Busy day!

We've been busy here cleaning, just as I had planned. That doesn't always happen. There are 101 other things I'd rather do. But you have to do, what you have to do!

The girls are playing with a couple of neighbor girls, and we're enjoying the silence. I should go check on them. :-) We are going to have movie night and watch Dreamer with Kurt Russell and Dakota Fanning.

I'm teaching Sunday school tomorrow. It is my last time until March. whew! :-)

I hope you all have had a great weekend, so far!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like you had a busy day. You will enjoy the move "Dreamer". It is so nice when the kids are big enough that they can play outside or at a friends house. I was finally able to have some down time when that happened. Have a great weekend, whats left. :)