Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh, the joys of teaching special ed!

I was sitting here enjoying my break while the kids were at recess, when a teacher came knocking at my outside door. She said she was by herself out there, and one of the special needs kids just went to the bathroom outside! OMYGOSH! I didn't think it was one of my students. They would never....!!!! But, NOPE! One did! At least he went over to the grass! LOL! It is never dull here!

Like I told my mom, at least I look good today! I dressed up in a cute outfit. So at least I have that! :-)

4 comments:

Angela said...

You are fast to comment :) I hurried and posted then got the kids to bed. I am soooo tired. Getting up at 4:30 to be at the gym by 5 kills me. Cute post. Have a good night.

Kimberly Geswein said...

LOL! too funny/sad about the kid peeing outside!

Alaskagirl said...

That was too funny! I couldn't believe it when Angela told me what happened. You did look cute by the way. Good night and I'll see you tomorrow.

Angela said...

Tyler kills me some days. If he wasn't so dang cute. "Is this red? Yes or No?" The whole peeing outside thing was kind of funny to me. Hopefully, sitting in that frowny browny chair made an impact. You looked great yesturday, very cute outfit. See you in a bit.