Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm a blogger at last!

My friends here at work are blogging, so I thought I'd join the group and blog!

TGIF! This week had taken forever to get over with! Of course it is our first full week of the year so far. The kids finally settled back into the routine this week, so they aren't quite to crazy. Whew!

My husband and I are going on a date tonight! :-) We're going to go see The Good Shepard, and then maybe we'll grab dessert somewhere. We're never hungry for dessert when we go out to eat. So this will be a nice treat. Better than going and eating a big dinner before the movie and being uncomfortable afterwards. That is never fun.

This weekend is cleaning weekend at our house. I have to clean until I drop. I've been frightfully busy with work and getting progress reports out and such. So I need to concentrate on my house. Thanks to my husband though. He really had been helping me out a lot with the house and girls. He's so great! :-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm so glad the peer pressure finally got to you, he he he! Welcome to the land of BLOG. This is so much fun and now we can keep up. I am so glad not only been able to get to know you, but that we have become friends. I really enjoy my job and a lot of that has to do with you. You are a very special person (and I don't mean short bus special) and I appriciate all you do for the kids and for me. Welcome again to blogging :) Have a great weekend and enjoy your date :)