Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday nap controversy

So, the controversy about Sunday afternoon naps is: they feel sooooooo good, but then Sunday night you can't get to sleep. And then Monday you are cranky. It doesn't help that I'm cranky already. I'm going to need a lot of chocolate in the next two weeks, that if for sure! I sure hope I can fall asleep at a decent hour tonight, because I had a really long nap this afternoon.

Church was fun! I love teaching 4s and 5s. They are so cute. Preschoolers just love their teachers. :)

Well, I'd better get the girls to bed. See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am happy to have you on board. I'm glad that your week-end was productive. See you tomorrow!

Angela said...

I enjoy a good nap every Sunday. Busy week-end for you, I'm sure your nap was well deserved. hope your having a great day, even if you are needing to be a split personality :)