Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I ran two miles!

I didn't run it very fast, but I ran it. It took me thirty minutes to run it, but that is a start. I've ran two times in a week. So I need to get on it and do it again. It was way too windy to run outside today. I had to run on the treadmill. I didn't want to be blown away! YIKES!

My mom and sister are here. We're having a good time. The girls are having a good time with their aunt and grammie. :-)

I'll post my thoughts on being a mom when my mom is gone. I'm thinking about what I'm going to be writing. :-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good for you!!! I can't believe how windy it has been, I don't remember being in Chicago. =) It sounds like you are having a good time with you Mom and sister. Enjoy the rest of the week and I'll see you Monday!!