Thursday, June 7, 2007

Jamie's Birthday fun!

My little baby, Jamie, is 8! Where did the time go? She's so beautiful and smart and caring. She goes out of her way to make people happy, well, mabye not her sister. But she still loves her.
Jamie had two of her bestest friends over and they did nails, movies, pizza, dirt cups and cake. It was a load of fun. The girls all got pedicure sets for gift bags.
Jamie got an American Girls doll from her dad and me. She got Kit. She loves her. Now she wants all of the little things that go with her. And daddy is willing to start her out on that track. He's so cute with her. She just might get the bed for Christmas. :)



2 comments:

Angela said...

It looks like Jamie had a great time at her party!! Eight IS great!!

Katie said...

Jamie, I am so excited for you. Birthdays are so much fun. I wish that I could have been there. I'm praying that someday we will live close enough that we can visit all we want. I miss you bunches and bunches. I love you very very much.