Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grattitudes time!

Enough fussing from me. It is time for grattitudes. Thanks to my MIL who reminded me to count my blessings. That and the Christmas song from White Christmas, "Count your blessings."

1. Joe has a job! And this trip to Holland has upped his job security. And even though he is gone, he isn't in harms way like our men in the military fighting for peoples rights.

2. Tomorrow is a month until Joe comes here to see us! Wahoo!

3. My grandma is coming to visit today. I haven't seen her for quite a long time. It will be so good to see her again. I hope her trip isn't too exhausting for her.

4. My parents. I don't know how I would get through this school year without them. I have so many things going on that I would be a nervous wreck if I had to do it all myself.

5. Jamie and Faith are healthy! Well Faith might have strep again, but we got meds for that. She seems perfectly healthy otherwise. Her ear looked all better this morning when the doctor checked it.

6. I'm grateful for my car, even if it did need a lot of money to fix. It is cute and I still love it. :)

7. My sister and brother in law are coming to Phoenix for Christmas! I can't wait to hug Katie's belly! Baby Sarah and Katie are doing just fine. Praise the Lord!

Thanks for hanging in there through all of my whining. I appreciate all of your support this year. :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

So I copied your idea to do a gratitude list on my blog. Its a very good idea.

Anonymous said...

I'll be grateful to see you around 12:30 tomorrow!!!