Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Maybe not 3 months

Joe said that he may not be stuck in The Netherlands for a while 3 extra months. If they get the parts soon, he may be able to get home sooner. I sure hope so, because I'm so ready to go home. Not that I don't love my parents, I do. I just miss my house, my bed, my things, my friends. And I especially miss Joe.

Not much happening here. Jamie and Faith are loving school. Faith is gaining some ground that she's lost by being behind. Her teacher says that she is doing better. I hope to have her more caught up by the beginning of 3rd grade. It is a lot of work, and so far we've been up to the task.

My school work is going well. I am back to learning how to teach kids to read. Thank goodness! I have a year and a month left in my program, then I'll have my Master's! Wahoo! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good news, I'll have my fingers crossed that Joe will get to come home early. I'm so proud of you, Michelle. You take care of the girls, go to work and you are so close to getting your masters. Great job, keep up the good work, you can do it! I know you miss your house, bed, friends and Joe. I hope the time goes by quickly for all of you. I miss all of you too!

Scarehaircare said...

Great news about Faith and GREAT news (hopefully) about Joe!