Friday, November 28, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Yahoo! I'm not a freak anymore for listening to Christmas music! hehe! I waited until November this year. :) Usually I start in October. I just love Christmas music. I got three new CDs this year: The new Amy Grant, Faith Hill and Michael Bublee. All three are outstanding CDs.

Our Thanksgiving was a success. The turkey was juicy, even the white meat, especially the white meat. My dad did a stupendous job! Kudos, Dad! Mom, Grandma and I made the place beautiful by starting to decorate for Christmas, and I did the table with the good china and crystal goblets. I should have taken a picture! I'll do it again for Christmas. We had some neighbors over, Ed, Rebecca and their son Drew. A good time was had by all. Ed got along famously with my nieces and daughters. They had a huge tickle fest. It reminded me of when their Uncle Dan is here. I'm sure there will be plenty of tickle fests at Christmas time when Dan is here. Drew was a big help and seemed to enjoy our chaotic house.

This morning the women in our house all slept in and didn't go shopping. We planned to be out by 10 this morning, but mom had a nightmare and now has a killer migraine. So I'll work on my homework until she is well enough to wake up. I have plenty of homework to keep me busy for the rest of the weekend! YIKES!

Joe comes home in 21 days! Sunday we will be in the teens for the countdown! Wahoo! We are very excited about that. :)

Merry Christmas season, all! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love Thanksgiving guests. I can't wait to be home for Christmas. It seems so far away but it's not. I have so much to do before then. I went Christmas shoping today and can't wait to get them under the Christmas tree. I'm making most of my presents this year so they will all be more special.