Tuesday, December 23, 2008

8 Things

I've been tagged by a good friend, Jennifer. So here we go. This is a neat one.

8 Things

8 TV shows I watch

Life
Mentalist
ER
NCIS
CSI
Burn Notice
Law and Order
Privileged

8 Favorite Restaurants

Chick Fil A
Olive Garden
Paradise Bakery
Red Robin
Applebees
Fudruckers
White Water Pizza
NYPD Pizza

8 Things that happened to me today

(I'm going to use yesterday, because I just got up)

Went to walmart to pic up pictures
Joe hugged me, more than 8 times! :)
I felt baby Sarah kick me from Katie's Tummy
I skipped lunch
It rained on me
I cleaned my bedroom
I hugged Katie
I tickled Ashlyn, my niece

8 Things I look forward to

Joe, the girls and I living as a family again
Going home to my own house, bed, etc.
Christmas morning
Christmas Eve services at Church
Seeing my sister's baby, Sarah
Seeing Dan, my bil, that I haven't seen for so long
Going to The Scottsdale Resort with Joe in a few days
Spending time with my family today

8 things I wish for

to be 35 lbs lighter
To live as a family under one roof again
another doggie, preferably a Westie
to play the piano well
to play my flute even better
to have time to read and do cross stitch
for my master's to be done!
for my family to all live closer

8 people I tag to complete this

Katie
Laura
Carrie
Julie(you'll have to use a reply to do this.) :)
Angela
Amanda
My mom (you'll have to use a reply as well)
I can only think of 7

:)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey, Is Joe home for good then? I will complete my tag when I am finished updating my blog. I have been really sick for over a month. I'm glad Joe, you and the girls are all together again, especially for Christmas.