Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Single digits!

Joe will be home in 9 days! Wahoo! I'm so happy. I just wish it was for good. I'm grateful that he has a steady job. A job with security in this unstable time. I know that this is hard for him and for us. But with the economy like it is, a steady job is very important.

I guess I'd better get busy on some Christmas cards and gift wrapping. I have just about all of my shopping done. I just need to wrap. Amazon was my main store this year. I rarely go out without the girls, so I had to shop another way in secret. :)

1 comment:

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great blog! & Music! new news on Ladybugs Did you know Christmas Tree Farms use ladybugs for organic farming to learn more & view a new movie coming out this month called "Ladybug" http://www.thebestladybughouse.com/Blog.html