Sunday, December 7, 2008

12 days to go!

12 days to go, not counting today! I'm to excited to see my love. And the girls can't wait to see their daddy.

There is so much to do this time of year. I just want to remind you all to rest. If you don't, then your body will force you to rest. A loved one of mine didn't rest enough, and now she is stuck in bed. She even rested all day yesterday. She tried to do too much with little sleep and now she can't do anything. So just remember, early to bed, but not early to rise. :)

Merry Christmas and Praise to God for sending his Son away from Himself, so that he could come to earth and save us from our sins. I can't imagine being away from my kids for 33 years, and especially knowing what was going to happen at the end of that time.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm going to be there in seven days. I'm so excited. I am taking dibs now on all extra pillows. I already know I have to bring my little green throw pillow with me so I will need at least four more! LoL :)