Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Family!



Here is my family! All five kids, and their spouses, and the kids! All 18 of us!

We have from the left, Joe, me, Jamie and Faith. Then Dan and Katie. Then Brandon, Julie, Gavin (little curly head boy) and Ashlyn. Next is Scott, Laura, and their two girls, Jordan and Tatum. My youngest brother, Justin and his wife Merideth are next to my mom and dad. We will be joined by Baby Sarah this year in February. And Scott and Laura are trying for a boy. That should round out the grandkids, barring any unexpected blessings. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we mormon or catholic!! HAHA

Katie said...

oooh. LoL. Mom hates that. Imagine if we had dad's three kids and their families. Then we could compete with the Dungers (or however you spell their names).

Who is the singer of this song? I love it!

Michelle Johnson said...

It is The Bubbly song. I forget who sings it. I like it too. :)