Sunday, January 18, 2009

A broken record

I feel like I'm a broken record lately. It is all about the homework with me. I'm finishing up a class right now and it is requiring me to do a lot of homework. YIKES! I tried to do all of the reading, but even with my half time job, there is no way for me to fit is all in. Right now I'm just focusing on getting all of the assignments done. 11 more months of this and then I will have my Master's degree. It is sure a lot harder than getting my Bachelor's degree. I don't think I will work on my doctorate. Not unless we win the lottery.

This week will be busy. I'm thankful that tomorrow we have the day off. I am going to try to finish my homework tonight, and then spend some time with the girls tomorrow.

I'm so thankful for all the help I have. It is still very overwhelming to have all of this work to do, however. Please pray that I can get it all done.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh homework, how I don't miss you.