Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who had the most fun?


My brother Brandon, my dad and my nephew Gavin spend all day on Friday setting up these train sets. It was unbelievable. They used a 10 foot table, and a 5 foot table. These are the tables we used to sit 18 people on Christmas day for dinner. The trains are Thomas trains.

I think my dad had the most fun! With my nephew in a close second. :) My dad kept getting calls for work and didn't want to leave his trains. It was pretty cute.



Here are the girls playing with the train on Saturday morning. They had fun with it too, but not as long as Papa, Uncle Brandon and Gavin did! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest 2 yr old boy I have ever seen!!

Katie said...

I love it! I wish I was there. How cool. Dad said Gavin was a lot of fun to play with at the train set. I saw Dad's pictures of his B-Day at the Train Park. I just gets younger and younger at heart every year.

... said...

Wow!!!! Love the trains!