Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Grattitudes

I have a lot of stress in my life. So focusing once a week on what I'm thankful for is sure a good thing!

1. I'm thankful that I am here in Phoenix getting help from my parents. Although I really want to be back home in Boise, I'm thankful for all the help with the girls.

2. I'm thankful for a new roommate at school who is starting to be a good friend. We went to see "Chicago" yesterday. It was a good musical.

3. I'm thankful for good books. I bought some Francine Rivers books. I'm reading "Redeeming Love" right now. It is a good book.

4. I'm thankful that Joe has a good job. Although it isn't good for us to be apart, at least he's able to provide for his family. We'll be together soon. We miss him so much!

5. I'm thankful for my healthy, happy girls. They get along so well together. They could keep each other company and play together well all weekend.

6. I'm thankful that this is the year I graduate from College with my Master's degree. I forget what it was like to not have homework!

7. I'm thankful that my sister's baby is happily still growing in her tummy.

I hope all of you have a great week! I hope to hear what you all have planned. :)

Julie: let me know when you have time to go out for a drink! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I like your list. I'm with you on the need for starting the week with a good list of gratefulness. I'm in the process of getting Sarah's scrapbook started, finishing my writing assignment, putting some more order in my home, and going to my baby shower on Sat. Dan will be finishing two of the bathroom floors with tile. He's waiting until they are both completely done to do the the third. We are waiting to hear anything after his interview. Lastly, we are having dinner with some friends this week also. That is my week in a nut shell. () That's my nut shell. :)

Anonymous said...

I needed that drink along time ago. Let me check my weekend schedule. (if the weekend ever arrives!)