Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy week

So I've been pretty busy this week and haven't had a chance to post. I did get news from Joe that he is going to be the machine "father" of the machine he's helping build in Holland. That means he will continue to help build it, and when it goes to the customer who bought it, he'll install it there. So next summer Joe will be in Portland installing the machine. We will go out there for a while and hang out with him. The bulk of our summer will be spent in Idaho enjoying our house, the girls and I that is. We are going to hang at the water park, and declutter my house. At least Joe will be in the country and able to visit us often.

As for my week, I've had a lot of meetings this week. I've also been testing some students at school. I love testing kids and see how they do with the assessments. Things are work are going much better now. I'm enjoying my job again. My heart doesn't race as I drive to work anymore. Praise God for that!

I started a Bible study at Church this week. It is on Esther by Beth Moore. I already know I won't have time for the homework. I'm basically doing this study to gleam what I can during class and make some new friends. I think I need to get out of the house and make some friends. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

You go work on getting out of the house and I will work on staying in the house. I need some books to read seriously. I wish I were doing the Esther study. It sounds so awesome. Its my favorite book after James, Ruth...and Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. I guess that makes it ONE OF my favorite books in the Bible.