Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The best kind of snow!

This morning I woke up to snow! And it is the best kind of snow. Big gorgous flakes, and it didn't stick to the roads or sidewalks! Wow! I love it! I love waking up to see snow. It makes me feel like a kid again. Except in Nebraska when I was a kid, it was much colder and the snow did stick to the roads. But I didn't have to drive in it! :)

Tonight is my last class of the school year. Wahoo! I have two more credits to take. I may just start my masters next fall and let that take care of the two credits. I'm trying to decide whether to get my masters in Curriculum and Instruction (regular ed.) or Physical Education. I would love to teach PE. I'll have to think about it, and see which would be easier too.

Oh, I'm reading a new book. Francine Rivers again! This time I'm reading her Mark of the Lion series. It is good so far. It is set in the time soon after Christ when the Jews revolted and tried to gain back Jeruselum. It of course didn't work and the story is about what happens right after. I've only read 3 chapters, but so far, so good. I love Biblical fiction. Of course, I love Biblical Non-fiction as well. :-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Getting your masters sounds ambitious. I hope you had a great time at the ski night and that it wasn't too cold. Thanks for the pizza on Friday, yummy. Have a great weekend!!