Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's day!

We had a great valentines day. I try to make it really fun for the girls. Dh and I really don't like to go out when there are crowds anyway, so we don't go on a date on that night anyway.

We surprised the girls with doughnuts for breakfast, which they never get, and presents. Then we ordered a heart shaped pizza for dinner. They loved that! So cute. The girls and I watched The Peanuts Valentine's show, and the Pooh Valentines show. So romantic, hehe!

I'm still fighting my chest cold thing. My jeans are starting to get tight from all of the steriods. I migth at least start walking to help keep that in check. I don't want to get my fat pants out! No more fat pants!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, only around the house. hehe!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like you and your family had a fun Valentine's Day. I went to the doctor this morning thinking I may have bronchitits. Nope, just a virus -a chest cold with lots of coughing. Thanks for coming over last night. I was having a bit of a rough day so it meant a lot. Have a great weekend :)