Wednesday, February 7, 2007

OMGOSH! Wouldn't you know it!

As soon as I get my new running shoes, I get a chest cold, or bronchitis. I'll know in a few more days which it is. Just my luck though. I really wanted to start my running this week too. Oh well! I'll get started as soon as I get rid of this crud.

I've spent the last two days at home resting. I called out sick from work. I still had a class I need to attend to move up on the pay scale though. I can't miss that! I don't want to lose my $10 check! hehe! There are quite a few Hunter teachers in this class, so it is going by very quickly. And I'm working with them on the lesson plans, so it isn't hard at all!

I'm going to try to go to work tomorrow and see how it goes. I'm feeling better. Although I sound worse. That is always how it goes though.

Hopefully I'll be running in no time!

1 comment:

Angela said...

That stinks you keep getting sick. I know how exciting it is to get something motivating (like new running shoes) and then not be able to use it. Hope you are feeling better soon. We missed you at school. :)