Saturday, February 3, 2007

I got new running shoes! Amanda and I went to Bandana Running and Walking store. It was fun. Didn't take me too long because I had a very helpful associate helping me. That is the way to go. The girls tagged along with me on my walk, so I didn't get to run today, but will try on Monday morning, if i can get up that early. If not, I plan on running Wed, Thurs and Fridays after school. I can sent the girls home on the bus and run before I go home. Then I won't get too tired, and I won't have to wake up early. That is the biggest part of my goal, not waking up early.

URG! I got on the scale this week too. So I really, really, really need to start running. I've been sick with a cold, and have been using my steriod inhaler. That thing makes me gain weight like nothing else. Whew! I try to only use it when I'm sick though. You're supposed to use it all of the time. But that makes me gain too much weight. NO WAY!

Oh, and I'm also going to cut back on soda. I drink way too much. But I do love my bubbles! hehe! Still, why bother running, if I'm still going to drink that stuff all of the time.

2 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

Good Luck getting up in the morning. I too, am hoping to get up early, but not to run. I need to go to work and get ready for the week. We'll see if that happens. Well, TTFN and I'll see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I know that you were in the process of getting over a cold and I hope that you are done with that! Keep up the positive thinking and stick to a schedule. I started going to the gym 5 weeks ago (in the morning) and there are times when I feel like nothing is happening b/c the scale doesn't show any difference. I haven't given up, though, and I'm starting to see a great improvement! I started this wearing a size 16 in jeans, I tried on a new size yesterday b/c the old ones were getting a little too loose, and I put on (comfortably) a size 12 jeans! In just 5 weeks! It can be done and it will happen pretty quickly without you thinking about it, so good luck! :)