Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm so hungy!!!!!!!

I had lunch, but man! I'm still hungry! So I'm sitting here eating a snack bag of popcorn. I could eat about 10 of these bags. hehe! I'll have to make sure I get something filling and healthy for dinner. Like a salad, or something, a big honkin' salad! "Can I get that salad bar to go?"

I'm having a Stampin' Up party on Thursday. I hope I get some orders. If not, I'll at least have some friends over. That is all that matters.

I've been writing an IEP all day long! Whew! That is a long process. But at least I'm mostly done with it now.

I have class tonight and tomorrow night. Then I'm done until summer. I'll have to take two classes this summer, then I'll have all my credits for my certification for fall of 08. Whew! :) And next year I won't have to take classes, unless I start my Master's work.

No comments: