Friday, March 16, 2007

1/2 price Sharpies!!!!!!!!



Wahoo! Sharpies! And they were 50% off too! :-) I've been wanting them, but didn't want to spend the money on them. I've been checking around for them. Today I checked at Staples.com and they were on sale. So I went over and got some! :-) I did a little happy dance. It's the simple things that make a teacher happy! :-)

Speaking of the simple things, I had a ball at school today. A couple of the teachers were going to make it look like Leprachauns came to visit their classrooms while their students were at specials. So I helped and added little green footprints to the tables, and spread some gold glitter here and there. It was so much fun! The kids were so excited. We had such a laugh. It was like Christmas without spending all of the money on presents. And the kids were just as excited about it. :-)

2 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

I love Sharpies too!! WHOO-HOO I heard that there were some little visitors at school today...now I know who they were. Have a great week-end and I'll see on Monday!

Angela said...

Sharpies are the best!! The kids did have a great time, and Mrs. Kanes room looked like my house does after Christmas presents are opened. Those little leprechans sure made a mess!!! Have a fun weekend!!