Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Maggie's new "brush!"

This is Maggie's new hair removal tool. I just brushed her on Sunday, as you know. HOLY COW! I only got one side of her today with this tool, but I got a ton more hair! It is called the Furmanator. Kind of a funny name. :-) I'll have to try to get the other side tomorrow. She didn't let me get her other side, and we had piano lessons to get to. I sure hope it works. It was kind of pricey, but is supposed to be worth it. It removes the undercoat that is the main hair that sheds. So hopefully the Dyson will be picking up less hair. :-) Maggie sheds a lot, so any tool I can use to help keep the hair out of the house is great. :-) I always joke that after I brush Maggie it looks like a bunny exploded in the yard! So much hair!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like a cool brush to use on a dog :) Have a great weekend!!