Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Joe's job worries!

Joe told me that Micron, the company they are contracted with up here, are not going to renew their contract with the same amount of help that they have now. They are going to reduce the contract. This may mean that Joe will be out of a job starting Jan next year! Even my friend Kristi's dh who is higher level than Joe is worried. I also found out that they told another company the same thing. And they put a hiring freeze in place. I sure hope that things turn around this year and they don't have to let Joe or anyone else go. Sheesh! I was going along thinking things were just peachy. That's what I get for thinking that. URG!

2 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

I am so sorry to hear about that!! I will pray for you all and that the Lord would be clear in his direction for your family!!

Angela said...

I will keep your family in my prayers. It will all work out, just be prepared for whatever God has in mind for your family.