Thursday, August 23, 2007

AWESOME!

The Josh Groban concert was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had so much fun. About 1/2 way through, the violinist was playing a solo and all of a sudden there was security all over the entry way by where we were sitting. Then out pops Josh! It was so cool. We were in the second row from the walkway, so we were so close to him, we could have touched him, if he came up to the seats! That was neat. He stood there for a minute singing. Then he walked down to the floor and went through a couple of rows down there.

He is so funny too, which makes him all the more cuter! I'm sitting her at Meet the Teacher night and listening to him. I don't get too many parents on these nights. They've mostly met their teachers by now in my classroom. :-)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds like you and Bunny had an amazing night. I bet the concert was great!! I hope you get some great Aides and have a fun, productive year. I miss working with you and the kids there. Where did Tyler's family end-up going?

Michelle Johnson said...

Tyler is gone. :( They ended up moving. So sad. I'll miss him very much.

I miss working with you too. :)

Angela said...

You had said he moved, but where to?

Michelle Johnson said...

South central Idaho. Close to Twin I think?