Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wahoo! My assistants are mostly in order!

I lost three assistants from last year due to them moving away. :-( I just found out that I got one of the best classifieds that I could get! Sandy Hasskiss will be working in my room this year! Wahoo! Something didn't work out with her education, or not working. So I get her in my classroom! Wahoo! I'm so excited. Cool huh? And I'm not too worried about getting another .5 assistant because I just got two more students this summer. One is very high needs, so I shouldn't have a problem. That will cover all of the grade, and have me in the classroom, half of the day. Wahoo! (Happy dance)

I'll still miss my assistants who moved away though. ((((((HUGS)))))))

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds like things are coming together for you. I am so excited for your masters program, good job on scoring the great assistant. I am missing you very very much. I am very thankful to have such a wonderful sister. Your heart for your students is an inspiration. I am blessed to be your sister.