Monday, August 13, 2007

Back to school!

I'm back to school today. I need to exercise, then I'm going to get right back into the study. I did read some of our assigned reading yesterday. So I'm a little ahead. I want to get as much done today as I can, so I can enjoy my last week off of work. Next week on Wed. I report back to Hunter. Well, I have a little work to do before then: get some IEPs together, set up a meeting, hire three assistants.

The girls are having fun. F doesn't want to go to all day school. It will cut into her play time. LOL! She's too funny. I think she'll like it once she's there. She's quitting gymnastics. BUMMER! She was so good at it. She doesn't enjoy it anymore. :-( When she's seven, I think we'll start piano lessons for her. She's been trying to play what J's been playing. It is cute. :)

Well, I'd better get on with my day, so I can get a lot of school work done. :-)

No comments: