Monday, August 6, 2007

TAG! I'm it!

I got this tag a couple of weeks ago, but I was neck deep in school work, so I didn't get to it. And I've been painting, visiting with mil, and resting today. So I haven't had time to post it.

Make sure you check out our new piano in the post below this one!

4 jobs i've had:
Waitress
cashier
supervisor at OfficeMax
Teacher


4 places i've lived:
Lincoln, Nebraska
Glenwood Spring, Colorado
Phoenix, Arizona
Boise, Idaho

4 TV shows I like:
The Closer
Ugly Betty
Desperate Housewives
House

4 of my favorite foods:
Icecream
candy
Cookies
strawberries ( I had to put somethingi healthy!)

4 Websites I frequent:
my boards
blogs
NNU blackboard!
clothing websites

4 places i'd rather be right now:
with my family
on a beach
in the mountains
with friends in the pool at Melissa's

4 movies i love:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Bourne movies
Somewhere in Time
Love Come's Softly

tagging:
Katie
Scott - Post on Laura's site. :-)
Laura

1 comment:

Angela said...

I like the Bourne movies too- there were way more than 4 that I would have like to put down. I like the easy tags :) You have started school then already?