Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Josh Groban tonight!


A friend and I are going to see Josh Groban tonight. My friend's dh drives a bus, or van for the fire fighters and he has to work this week. They didn't know if he'd be busy when they bought the tickets or not. But we've had a very busy fire season this year.
Anyway, this means that Bunny and I are going to see him tonight! Wahoo! I have his 2003 CD Closer on my MP3 player, so we can listen to him on the way to the concert. Exciting! :) :) :) I would have never thought of buying tickets to this, because it is so expensive. But one ticket isn't so bad. :)

3 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

Have a great time! He is such a cutie...not as cute as my Miah though. : ) Miss you and hope that your beginning of school is going smooth!

Rottilover said...

I am so jealous! How was it? Hope it was as good as to be expected! :) I miss you! Talk to you soon! :)

Angela said...

What a great concert to go to. He has such an amazing voice. It's fun to see such a BIG voice come from such a cute kid.