Friday, September 28, 2007

1 week down, 11 to go!

Big J has 11 weeks to go in Holland. He isn't very sure about what he's doing there. He's in research and development. Not an area he thought he's be in. He thought he'd be watching a machine being made.

Little J got a great progress report today. She's doing so well in school. Her teacher would like 20 more of her. She behaves so well and works really hard at school.

F has the hearts of everyone who works with her. She has such a magnetic personality. We were watching Holes last night and she got scared at a part where a boy was throwing up and looked like he was really sick. She's so sweet and hates to see anyone hurt. America's Funniest Home Video is her least favorite show because of all the people getting hurt.

As for me, I'll be working on a research paper all weekend. I hope I can get it done. If not, I'll have to take a day off on Monday.

1 comment:

Angela said...

One week down, YEAH!! It's good to hear how the girls are doing in school, they are both so sweet. Good luck on you paper!! I will start back the winter quarter (: