Sunday, September 30, 2007

My research paper is done!

My rough draft is anyway. Now two of my peers will read it, and make corrections. I have to read two of my peers papers as well. I'm glad I have two days off this week to work on these papers, as well as a webquest power point presentation. Whew! I have a lot of reading to do!

I am excited to have two days off this week so I can spend some time with the girls too. I'm going to take them to see Hairspray on Thursday. I suspect that this will be the last day it will be in the theaters. We can see the movie and then go out for dinner. It will be a fun outing for us. :-)

I look forward to reading your replies. Helps me not miss big J as much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited about your rough draft being done. I think my favorite thing about college was the papers and it was one of my least favorites all at the same time. I also know what you mean about the comments. I don't get very many. It seems just you and L comment. I know people read my blog though even if they don't comment. I would love it if you called me by the way. I have left you a couple messages and could really use a phone call from my big sister.