Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2 days left with Joe

2 days left until Joe leaves! Boyhowdy! I'm going to miss him. Then it will be 90 days until he comes home. Us girls are going to be pretty lonesome for him. I'm not even sure when we'll be able to talk to each other. We both have google talk in order to still talk to each other. We've been testing it while Joe was in Lehi.

J and F both had two different stomach flus this week. F's knocked her out and she slept for 36 hours. J's was super quick and over with quickly. 6 kids went home from our school today because they were throwing up. Those germs are all mixing around now that the kids are back in school. I hope Joe doesn't get it. That is the last thing he'll need while traveling.

1 comment:

Rottilover said...

Man, that stinks-about Joe leaving and the girls being sick! T has some stomach thing going on too. I have to take stool samples for the next 3 days and send them to the lab to see if she has any bacteria's. YUCK! ;) If you ever need to talk, please call and/or email. I will be here for you! I love you, give you, big J, J and F all hugs for me! Love you! :)