Thursday, September 6, 2007

Feeling a bit stressed!

Joe just got word that he is going to Holland for 3 months in two weeks! I wouldn't be as stressed about it if I wasn't already working on my Master's. Plus this year I am dealing with 14 students, and 7 assistants. OI! So I'm very tired, and worried about how I'm going to get through this. I know I'm not supposed to worry. God wouldn't give me more than I can handle. He must think highly of me, because this seems like a lot of faith to have in me. Joe is going to be gone until 12/22. Yes, three days before Christmas! He said that he's going to take the next two weeks off, so that will be nice.

To help deal, I am going to hire someone to help me clean the house, and I bought paper dishes. Joe is a huge help around the house, as many of you know. He's already been in Salt Lake for a week and 1/2 and will be there another week and a half. So it is almost like 4 months. At least he comes home from SL every week to see us, and help me around the house.

Please pray for peace for me. Also for the girls, and Joe. The girls and I are going to miss Joe. And he'll miss his girls.

3 comments:

Angela said...

WOW!! That is crazy!! I'll keep you in my prayers for sure. It sounds like those girls can be helping you out around the house too (: Start making some chore charts, there is plenty they CAN help with, including dishes. God bless!!

Rottilover said...

You are always in my prayers, but I will be sending special ones out for al of you! I thought being gone for a week or so was bad, I can't imagine 3 months! I would definately hire someone to help clean! ;) Just think of it this way, you will grow stonger in your faith with the Lord and with your relationship with Joe. I love you, tell the girls and Joe that too!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am terribly sorry that Joe has to be gone so long. You are in my prayers always always. I will be praying for Joe as well. You girls are really important to him I know.