Wednesday, April 30, 2008

5 o'clock Jammie time?

It is 5:00 and I already have my jammies on. I had such a busy day at school, and I stayed up late last night working. So when I found out we're eating at home, I took a shower and put my jammies on. :-) I had 3 IEPs and 2 3 year re-evals all in three meetings. I stayed up really late last night trying working on an IEP. So I'm really, really tired now. I plan on going to bed when the girls go to bed. :-) This evening will be a relaxing evening.

3 comments:

Katie said...

So when you say you ate in, does that mean that you cooked dinner? I don't see how that is relaxing. Cooking, blah!

Alaskagirl said...

I hope you got some great sleep!

Michelle Johnson said...

I slept well, and eating in, doesn't mean I cooked! hehe! We had frozen pizza. It was good pizza from schwans, Mexican Pizza. :)