Saturday, April 5, 2008

Almost Sunday Grattitudes

It is 57 minutes until Sunday. :-)

1. I'm grateful for a loving husband who takes care of us three girls. He is currently upstairs doing the laundry. He's so wonderful. He makes sure I have time to get my homework done, or relax.

2. We had an unexpected visitor tonight. A puppy from a neighbors house came to visit. He got out from his backyard, and his owners aren't home. He's the cutest black lab puppy. His owners are still not home, so we are keeping him overnight. Luckily we got a crate from next door to keep him in. Faith loves him! She held him all evening. :)

3. I'm blessed to be able to keep going with my education. I love going to school, and am having fun learning at NNU. I am learning how to teach children to read and write. Our next class will be on teach ELL students to read and write. That will be exciting and help me when we move to Phoenix.

I'd write more, but it is late and I'm getting sleepy. I guess the puppy will be sleeping over! :-)

2 comments:

Angela said...

those are all wonderful things to be greatful for. so are you moving then?

Michelle Johnson said...

Nope, we're not moving. We have to stay here until our house can sell for more money.