Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Grattitudes

1. Number one, I'm sooooooooo grateful that my dad is safe and healthy. His meds were changed last week and this week he passed out and his heart rate plumitted. There was an interaction with the meds, and he is now fine. Whew! That is a huge answer to prayer.

2. My parents have been married 22 year as of yesterday! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I'm so happy for them.

3. Healthy Children! I'm so happy that my girls are healthy, loving, well behaved, and they love Jesus. No where am I more reminded about what I have than at work when I take care of children with special needs. My hearts to out to their parents.

4. My Schooling: I'm so grateful for my schooling which is helping me teach kids to read more efficiently.

That being said, I'd better get busy. I have a lot of work to do today before I rest. Thanks for reading! And never forget to be grateful for all the wonderful things God has given you.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad your dad is doing better, scarry! I like the new look too. Great picture of the girls :)

Scarehaircare said...

Love the new blog look. Glad that your dad is okay, how scary!

Katie said...

I am so jealous you have so many blogging friends. I have so much fun in the blogging community that I wish there was some way to get more people involved. I admit I am a bit shy of face book and my space but I'm sorely tempted to get on those band wagons. I love you very much. I hope you are having a fantastic week.

Anonymous said...

You guys need to watch out. This is a crazy lady. She has been stalking me for months now. You need to stay away from me. Bad Bad person.



And call your little brother. The good looking one. That would be the middle one.