Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh No! Not again!

Joe just got an e-mail saying that they want him to go to Holland for 7 months starting in August. The same week we were going to go on our vacatoin. :( He's going to see if we can go a week earlier, which is our anniversary anyway. There are too many people taking their vacation that day, but Joe might be able to get it off since he's leaving. I sure hope he can come home for a break during Christmas.

I don't know if I can do this again! School is only going to get harder next year. Luckily I have great assistants at work, so that should help. Please keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Katie said...

My heart hurts right now for you. I wish there was something, anything I could do. I love you so so so much.

Rottilover said...

I'm sooo sorry to hear about this! I heard when mom called dad on Sunday! I too wish there was something I could do. My first reaction was that you could come live with us! :) Our prayers are with both you and Joe (and the girls)! I can't imagine what you are going thru, but I'm here for you if you need me! :) I love you so much!