Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weekend grattitudes

1. I'm thankful that work has calmed down, stresswise anyway. Watch, now that I said that, it will ramp up again, I HOPE NOT! Anyway, I have quite a few meetings in the next two weeks. But once those are done, I'm good for the year! I'll have a couple of transition meetings in May. Those aren't usually too stressful.

2. My IEPs are getting better and better. With my Master's work, and reviewing IEPs with my consulting teacher as well as others, I am getting better.

3. The girls had a great day! They both had a friend over and I barely heard from them all day! Which is good because I've been working on homework all day.

4. My awesome husband! He is so helpful. He is working hard to make sure I get all of my homework done. He's helping around the house more than he should. For this I am so grateful.

5. AWANA is done on Monday. Wahoo! We will be getting Monday nights back! I love AWANA, and I love that the girls are learning so much about Jesus. It sure is a lot of work though.

No comments: