Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



What are you thankful for?

1. I'm thankful that I have a husband to miss over the holidays. One of my online friends just lost her husband, and she's going to be so lonely.

2. I'm thankful f or my normal girls who are smart and healthy. I have my students to thank for making me feel this even more everyday that I work with them. Bless their little hearts.

3. I'm thankful Joe has a job, and that he works for this company and not Micron who is doing poorly right now.

4. I'm thankful a friend invited me to her house for Thanksgiving so the girls and I don't have to spend it by ourselves.

5. I'm thankful to live in a country that allows us to practice our religion out in the open, at least at church, and not be persecuted.

1 comment:

Rottilover said...

Well, you have already read my blog, so you know what I'm thankful for. I'm also thankful for the many things (house, clothes, animals, jobs, etc..) that He has blessed us with as well! :) It would be great if this was your last Thanksgiving up there! When will big J hear something about the Tempe job? Anyway, I hope that you and the girls have a great day together and enjoy your dinner at your friends house. We love you guys, give the girls hugs and kisses from all of us, and tell big J (when you talk to him) that we love him too!