Friday, November 9, 2007

Long, long week. I'm glad it's over!

We had parent/teacher conferences this week. Whew! That always makes for a long week. I had progress reports to work on, and then the conferences. I had a lot of parents come to conferences. Very interesting. Everything went well. I helped out with the Book Fair. I think it went well this year, even with a lot less kids. The librarian was busier without the help she had last year, and sick. So I tried to help her out.

One of my students had surgery this week. She was doing better, slipped a little bit. I sure hope she's doing better. Her mom will probably let us know tonight. I miss her. She's not supposed to be back until after Thanksgiving. I sure hope so.

40 days until Joe comes home! Sunday it will be 39! That is in the 30s! It is getting closer! :-)

4 comments:

Angela said...

who was it that had surgery??

Michelle Johnson said...

Elanor had surgery. Her surgery this summer was cancelled and she just had an easier surgery now.

Anonymous said...

I will keep your student in my prayers. I am excited that things went smoothly for your week. I love you very very much.

Scarehaircare said...

Thanks so much for making Parent Teacher Conferences easier for the parents!