Sunday, November 11, 2007

Uncertain Future

Joe's company just got word that they are cutting their contract way down with Micron. They are cutting their work force her by a lot. Joe doesn't know if this means he'll stay here, or if we're moving. We may move to Virgina, Texas, or Oregon. I'm secretly hoping Phoenix could be a possibility, but not much hope.

I wish things could be the same, but I know that to grow in my life, changes are inevitable. I know that Jesus will work everything out to be for the best. Poor Joe though. He's all over there by himself stewing over all of this. I feel so bad for him.

Please say a prayer for us. This might be a bumpy road.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy mackerel! I will keep you guys in my prayers. It would be very hard for you if you had to live outside of driving distance from Mom. I hope that you get the closest place possible. Hopefully you may be able to stay there. What ever the future holds for you guys, I will definitely be praying for strength and faith.

Rottilover said...

Oh my goodness! You guys will definately be in our prayers! It would be great for you guys to come back to Phoenix, but being as it doesn't look like that, I hope you can stay as close as possible! We just went thru something very similar, so I know how you are feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I love you!

Angela said...

I feel you girl!! I will be praying for you as well. So frustrating I tell you!!

Scarehaircare said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Hearing it from you first and then reading it here does not make it any easier to bear. Praying from my corner that God's plan for you will be very clear. I still try to convince Him sometimes that my plan is nice, too, but He has always been patient in reminding me who is boss. :)

Alaskagirl said...

Thanks for sharing. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers!
P.S. Love your background.