Monday, November 19, 2007

Joe has applied for the Tempe, AZ job

Wow! We might be moving to Phoenix. While this is an awesome move, because my family lives there, I'm stressed! We have to sell out house, I'll miss my friends, my job, my house. While selling out house, I'll have to keep it clean. And I don't know what I'll do with Maggie when someone wants to see the house. But we'll come to that when we come to that.

I'm excited about living closer to my family. My neices are getting big, and I'll be able to see my sister when she comes to visit my mom. I am going to love having the girls spend more time with my parents. I have a feeling I won't be seeing them too much on the weekends. :-)

I'd better get ready for work. I have a big, busy day ahead of me.

P.S. The girls and I are here until the house sells, or school gets done. :-)

4 comments:

Rottilover said...

We will all be keeping our fingers crossed and praying for you down here! I know selling your house is stressful, but just remember the God has everything under control. Hopefully we will all see you guys here soon and our girls can play and we can chat! :) Talk soon!

Angela said...

so is it a for sure thing that Joe will get the job?? sounds exciting!!

Alaskagirl said...

I agree with blooms that it does sound exciting, but I'm sure a little nerve wracking (sp?) Keep us posted!

Katie said...

Oh Goodness! I want to pray that you are going to be where God wants you to be the most, but I want to pray really that you go to Arizona. I would love to have you near mom and dad so that I can see you when I visit. I love you so so much! :) :)